Friday 8 April 2011

Not Long Left Now!

Two sleeps, two games, one bag to pack. No school, no training, 49 hours.
That's what's left.

How am I feeling???
Excited, nervous and anticipation.

Feeling Around the Home???
Mums stressing out a little less now as she can't wait to get on the plane. Ben, wouldn't know much is different. Ditto Joel. Dad, excitement. Dads not really nervous though.

Mum keeps giving me crash courses on things like:

  • don't accept anything someone offers to you, they will want money and hassle you. you do not want that.
  • Don't keep things in your pockets, apparently kids surround you with cardboard and while you are distracted, pickpocket you.
  • make sure you pack for cold weather. shorts are not appropriate.
I have heard all this from mum several times. Also, once from dad. I get the picture.

I'm going to miss my friends loads!!
Ash wouldn't stop hugging me today and all my friends have been wonderfully supportive and happy for me despite their jealousy (and me reminding Shaanine about the sleeps left all the time). These guys are amazing and I love you Facebook & Skype :) The key to keeping up with friends.

It's amazing to think that in 3 days I will be in Rome!!!!!
The magnifico city of Rome!!!!!

It's just a waiting game now. Sure their are things to keep me busy. Netball, packing, sleeping, maybe a bit of homework, facebook and I'm going bowling tonight but just knowing that in 49 hours I will be taking off, leaving melbourne for seven weeks. It will be just the second time I've ever been overseas. I know lots of people who are going overseas for the holidays but I'm the one going the longest.

addio per ora. Vi amo tutti :)
La la la la.
Ciao,
Emma xxxxxxx
PS Go to google translate to find out what i just said ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment